Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

For those of you with free web sites.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by CK5, Jan 16, 2001.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

A message I received from Northsky about the problems we have beeen having.

Dear Partner,

We realize that you may have recently experienced technical problems with our tools and/or your site. We sincerely apologize for any inconvinience this may have caused you and/or your community members. We have identified and addressed the problem and everything is running smoothly now. The problem occurred when Network Solutions mistakenly published an incorrect IP address for our name server. This caused our tools and any top-level domain hosted with us to go down. Typically, Network Solutions is extremely reliable. Once again, we have addressed the problem and Network Solutions has updated their files with the correct IP address.

Thank you for your patience.

Community Architect
    Business Development

P.S. If you have any technical questions or problems, feel free to contact our support at partnersupport@communityarchitect.com.

Steve
    [​IMG]
    1990 K5 with stuff

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Thanks for the info
    Hey how do I copie files from you to me.
    I want to copie all my files from Northsky to me.
    Thanks

72K5[​IMG]Led Zeppelin[​IMG]Rock ON![​IMG]
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.burt4x4.coloradok5.com>http://www.burt4x4.coloradok5.com</A>

3. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

Click file in the top left corner then save as, it'll give you a couple options for save type so you might play with them a little so see what gives you what you want.
    -aaron

___ __ _ _ ____ __
    AGM73k5 -- ajgm1@yahoo.com

4. FWP

FWP CRS

Thank you sir. It was frustrating trying to build a site that worked half the time[​IMG]. I appreciate the hard work and the opportunity to have a site. Thanks again.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Mr Red

Mr Red 1/2 ton status

This may not be the best place to post this but.... I have a broadband connection and couldn't get into several threads b/t 2130 & 2150 tonight. Realizing it's not completely related to this post but just thought I'd mention it. Got several "Internal Server" messages.

[​IMG]
    <font color=red>David, '86 K5</font color=red>