Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

For those that live in the SW corner of WA State...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Topdown, Jun 7, 2003.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Ok... I just want to post a rant about the sh!tty service I get from T-Mobile in Vancouver/Orchards. Right now my POS T-Mobile service hasnt worked for days... As an example I got 2 messages about 10 minutes ago (6:15-ish on 6/7) that Fumes left me on Friday. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

So, for anyone/everyone thinking of getting into T-Mobie, I would really recommend NOT doing it. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif They have great rates and cool little phones, but sh!tty service. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Verizon and Nextel however both work perfectly well in my house, all over my property, etc...

So... Fumes, if you read this. I sincerely apologize for not calling you back, I had no idea that you called.

-Ryan

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Yeah i would definitely start looking into different service, that fawking sucks /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I've got AT&T cell service and i love it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

that fawking sucks /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif thanks for the heads up /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I have T mobil and it sucks ass.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifNo prob Ryan,If you can get a truck I will be out at my property and can help load them axles but we can't use my truck and I can't help you unload, just too busy Sunday or we can do it later no biggy, plus I think I might have the 14 bolt sold if it stays any longer....LOL J/K.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    plus I think I might have the 14 bolt sold if it stays any longer....LOL J/K.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

werent you the one who offered me fitty bucks for it..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Ummmm no, but i'll give ya a gallon of jim beam for it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

that would be over 60 bucks LMFAO /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifDEAL /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifUMMMM Ryan your axles got stolen , sorry bud.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

60 bucks /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif, sucks to be you to pay that....i got it for FREE /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I got it for free - n-na-na-na-na /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

11. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Was a high school graduation present from my parents when i graduated high school in 1988 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and its STILL UNOPENED /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Ahhh , you must mean a 1/2 gallon....I wish you could get a gallon ,that would mean I would only have to go to the licker sto once a week...... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah, watch out for voicestream too... those lil fawkers. everytime I see the poor schlep at walmart trying to pawn their stuff I just about punch him in the face. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

j