Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

For those who need help getting pic's on CK5...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Corey-88K5, May 30, 2000.

1. Corey-88K5

Corey-88K5 1/2 ton status

Home: Michigan, Stationed: Hill AFB (Home of Moab.
    For those who need help getting pic\'s on CK5...

Until steve gets his web sites available for others to build home pages here is what you can do. Get an account through one of the million free home page places on the web. Scan in your photos and post them on your account. Than when you want a pic on this site just put the [ image ] & [ / image ] with the url to the site. It will show up. If you don't have a scanner than go to a friend that does or pay the additional $2.00 for the picture disk and use it that way. I strongly suggest against calling steve names because YOU won't take the time to do it your self.

Lastly, if you need help getting your pic's scanned in, I'm offering to do so to help steve out. If you want, feel free to send them to me and I'll have them up with in 24hrs. after I receive them. I don't have a million things going on so I should be able to make it happen. If you like, as long as the pic's don't cost $20 for shipping them back, I"ll drop them in a envelope and get them back to you shortly afterward. Just please put your address on the back of each photo and I'll get them sent back.

The mailing address for the photo's is:
    P.O. Box 11555
    Goldsboro NC
    27532-1555

I'm asking not to be held responsible for lost or damaged photos. Any mail you send will not be my responsibility. I will make and take every attempt to keep the photos in the condition I receive them in. ALso, I'll scan in 2 photo sizes. One at 15dpi & one at 75dpi. If you want a example of what they will look like, check my site's photo page out. THe smaller photo will be the clickable image, and the large one is the "goto" photo.

I'll store the photos on my website until you get one and I'll describe to you how to copy them and put them on your site later. If any body is interested, please let me know. Also, if you have any other questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Please keep in mind, this is just an attempt to help steve out.

Thanks,

Corey
    88K5

[​IMG]<font color=red>Girls Like Guys In Bow Ties
    http://www.geocities.com/corey_perez

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Re: For those who need help getting pic\'s on CK5...

Thanks Corey, that will help me out. I am working on getting the free web sites up and running by the end of this week and after that I will still post the pics that were sent in, hey I had to go to Moab this weekend [​IMG].

http://coloradok5.com/temp/moab1.jpg

Steve

3. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Re: For those who need help getting pic\'s on CK5...

Sweet pic StevO!!
    Like I said TeamWork!!
    Good job Corey!!

Rock ON![​IMG] 72 K5 [​IMG] Led Zeppelin