Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

for those who were wondering

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by NEOMASTINO2U, Nov 29, 2002.

1. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

hi everyone,
    sorry i haven't gotten on here in awhile, didn't mean to scare anyone, i got worse and ended up having a serious infection in both kidneys and bladder and it spread to my blood so i got stuck being cared for by my lovely doctors and nurses, it was touch and go for awhile as i was bleeding alot and very high temp. 105! so after lots of antibiotics and lots of fluids being rammed into me i am home and back in bed i have a hard time laying on my back now as i have one big bruise all over my back so i can't be up to much that and i have lost alot of wieght now and everyone is getting nervous about leaving me alone and they want me hospitalized now but i just cant i hate hospitals so much and i don't want to die there so here i am at home now, i am hoping and praying this will pass and my body will be strong enough to beat this new infection. so hope all of you had a beautiful thanksgiving and if i don't talk to you all before christmas or if something happens to me, i hope you guys have a wonderful and loving and happy christmas and a great new year with a new beginning.

love ya guys and gals

thanks for always being there for me.

kelly

2. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

Hey Kelly!

I was gonna swing by but I couldnt..
    And I called the other nght but you didnt answer, I guess that explains why huh!

I'm sorry to hear you were sickl... that really sucks...
    I know you will pull throough! Your a tough cookie!

Are the birds back outside? How's the K5? Mine's lonely...

We missed seeing you around here! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i am very sorry to hear about this /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif i hope everything gets bette soon for you just remember that you need to stay strong to beat this the minute you doubt your self or stop believing you can beat it it will win we are all hear for you and believe in you so stay strong and i know you can beat it /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif you and your family are in our prayers /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Hang in there Kelly... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

Hey Kelli can ya do your NO rain and WARM weather dance...

PLEASE /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I am putting in a motor tomorrow and pullin the old one...

PLEASE!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Good to hear from you and to hear your back at home! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    You will have a happy holiday as we all will!
    I think every night I see a brite light coming from the North and I do belive its all YOUR lights! Could you put em on a reaostate or something! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Kellie You ROCK!!!!

8. NEOMASTINO2U

okay aaron! just did the dance for ya! should be sunny and clear but might be a little chilly though! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

kelly

9. NEOMASTINO2U

as for you nta*jep! yes i must confess that is definatly our lights you are seeing! if you ever get lost in the woods just look for the big colorful glow and follow it you will end up back in civilization! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

kelly

10. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    having a serious infection in both kidneys and bladder and it spread to my blood

[/ QUOTE ] that is the exact problem that has been on jennie this entire pregnancy, exactly.... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif hope yer doin better. she b due on the 6th my birthday /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. NEOMASTINO2U

well i wish i could say mine would go away like hers will after she has the baby, but mine are starting to shut down on me it has turned into a nightmare but i knew it would eventually happen, my immune system is gone now so a simple cold for someone else could be deadly to me, so now i am on immune drugs and all kinds of antibiotics well the list goes on and on, but keeping my fingers crossed and alot of praying my system will find a way to fight back to beat this and maybe hope for a miracle and actually go into remission would be nice. they have me set for surgery on the 4th of december so i will be gone again at my second home the hospital but the good news is if i do okay i can come home that night if i do good, so keeping my fingers crossed on that one. if i am not back in time happy birthday and i hope the baby is born happy and healthy and jennie stays safe! give her my wishes and prayers okay i will be thinking about her and hopeing all goes well. she has to send me or email me a pic of the new baby! i must insist i be first to see the baby! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kelly

kelly

12. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

FIRST!!!

But Rob said he's naming hte kid after me!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

You'll be fine kelly,
    Your a tough cookie!!!

-Aaron

13. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Hang in there Kelly.............you are in my family's thoughts and prayers! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

14. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gifDITTO /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

15. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Hang in there, my family has you and your family in our prayers.

16. NEOMASTINO2U

thanks aaron! it was nice to see you missed me! hope the weather held out for you today, did you get the motor in? actually it was wierd having you and shannon looking for me, never been missed before! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif thanks you guys for being such wonderful and caring and best friends a girl could have!

kelly

17. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

we all care about you and wish you the best /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

18. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

We hope eveything goes great tomarrow... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. NEOMASTINO2U

thanks! i am a little scared today about tomorrow but doc says it should be fine he hopes know problems when he gets in there and they have lots of blood standing by cause i guess i am gonna need it, yuck the thought of someone elses blood kind of gives me the willies! they have to remove a nerve that my bone has collapsed on so they are going to shave the bone and then try and repair some damage to my right kidney so this will be fun but he said if i do good which means no complications i can come home tomorrow night and just be monitored by a home nurse!yippee! keeping my fingers crossed! i hate hospitals worth a passion, i am like the patient from hell big time, hubby goes nuts when i am there to he says i act like the exorcist! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif even my doc says he has never seen such a horrible patient, i have a habit of not listening and argueing with the nurses! the only time i am nice is when i am going home! i guess i get off on the wrong foot cause as soon as i wake up and am in my own bed i make them get me a wheel chair and i go out to have a smoke! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif drives the nurses nuts since i am supposed to stay down for awhile and i threaten them if they don't bring me a chair to go have a cigerette i will get up and walk out to have one, i deserve it with what i have been through! usually the nurses give up and give me what i want! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif aren't i a real snot! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif oh well i am the one dying not them i should be able to do what makes me happy right! i think they just get miffed because i have cancer and here i am going out to smoke, well if i knew that quitting would cure me i would quit but its my only vice as i don't drink or anything else so i don't think its gonna hurt me any more than i already am now! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    everyone keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow and hopefully i will be back home tomorrow night!

kelly

20. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

yes you are a snot /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifnot really, and as far as smoking goes, if they do not like it oh well /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifI have a friend that is in pretty bad shape with bone cancer, but he still smokes like a chimney, that is all he has left so why not enjoy what brings you enjoyment..once again good luck, and try and not be to big of a snot /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif