Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

For those with their tops off

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by FL84K5, Sep 22, 2002.

1. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

I'm thinking about taking my top off for Rebel Run in November. I've had my top off before, but I've never had anything of much value in the truck. My main concern for Reb Run is that I will be caring all my gear in the truck for the weekend. Spare parts, tent, camping stove, etc. We will be camping overnight in a campground, and there will most likely be lots of hunters in the area. So, what do you guys who wheel with your tops off do in a situation like this? Leave the top on? Don't sleep and pace the campground with a shotgun? Bring a doberman and tie him up in the truck? Never had a problem with people stealing anything? Thanks.

2. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

I think if we all park in a circle (old west covered wagon style /forums/images/icons/grin.gif ) and camp in the middle SOMEONE will wake up to someone in our rigs. LOL!

I have a feeling there will someone awake all nite at different times. As paranoid as I am about PI I prob wont sleep too good anyhow. /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

3. florida4x4

florida4x4 1/2 ton status

I always sleep under my truck with my M4 ready and waiting /forums/images/icons/grin.gif who needs a tent when all the seals aand gaskets are good /forums/images/icons/cool.gif