Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Forced To Sell (Updated)

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by NateInChandler, Apr 6, 2007.

1. NateInChandler

NateInChandler 1/2 ton status

Guy, i need this gone, with the way things are looking right now my pop wont be around for very long, they cant do the marrow transplant and his liver and kidney is too bad to do the other treatment that they normally do, I basically need this thing gone, i dont have the time or money to finish it right now and i wont for a long time... if i can just sell the truggy ill have enough to pay some bills and put some food on the table.. prices are negotiable.. Nate

Hey guys, I gotta get this blazer sold, my dad was just diagnosed with acute melonoid lukemia, for those of you who dont know, your basic person will only live 6-7 monthes with this disease, he has a list of other diseases that he has and this one makes them all worse, they gave him basically 3-4 monthes to live (dear god im hoping for more) As of right now he pays the mortgage with his social security disability check every month, well were behind on bills as it is this month and with my bro moving out its gonna be twice as bad next month.. as much as i dont want to sell this truggy, im gonna half to..
    im not asking a whole lot of money for it because its unfinished (finish some welds, and paint it and your pretty much set), and the trans has some problems.. but other than that, it drives ok and has lots of power.. it ALMOST passed smog but due to my stupid mistake of hooking the pcv valve to the wrong port it didnt pass.. i have a laundry list of stuff thats new and rebuilt on the thing and it has a lot of potential and wil be a great crawler when its done ( been to martinez with it already, did ok actually for its maiden voyage) Heres what it basically consists of

14ff rear, lincoln locked with 4.10's and a springer syspension.
    10 bolt front, has a gov bomb in it just until i got more seat time then was gonna get a real locker for it, its 8 lug with NEW warn premiums and 4.10s

has rock damaged 37" mtrs off marvs buggy, i have two spare tires and rims that are matching for it

shawns (supersize75k5) old cage in it, has led traler lights and is legal (for the most part) light wise...

700 np241 trans and t-case, both leak a little, and the 700 needs a litttle work done to it (accumulator piston is worn), but nothing to much, or i can install a th-400 and 32 spline np208 for you for more money in good working order...

the motor is a rebuilt 305,has a cam and intake on it, nothing special, but for some reason it runs like a raped ape, will roast the 37's on demand....

I hate that i hafta get rid of this, but i wont have the money for a year or so prolly to finish fixing it up, if nobody buys it, so be it, but we need the money pretty bad and im always the one to give up my stuff to get money around here... i can get some pictures posted for anyone who is seriously interested.. heres my asking prices

the trugy how it sits with some extra stuff i bought for it (metal, led rear marker light, the spare tires and wheels, and some other little goodies) for $1650

The truggy with the th400 (fresh rebuild of course) and a np208 for $2,000, i would rebuilt both the trans and t-case i have here for that price, and they would drop right in place of the 700-np241 thats in there now, i would of course, keep the 700 241 though, as the 400 was part trade to someone for the 700 thats in there now...

and for it all, every nut, bolt, spare part, motor parts, tranny stuff, a engine hoist that needs a cylender, engine stands, high performance stuff and more (basically all the 4x4'ing and hot rod stuff i have in my garage for $2,800.....

im not getting out of the hobby, since i have the other clean blazer, but just downsizing for now since im not sure how long were gonna be able to hang on to the house if he passes away sooner than the 3 monthes.... this kills me to right all this guys, but i dont know what more to do..... Nate

Last edited: Apr 11, 2007
  2. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

I'm sorry to hear about your father Nate. Keep the faith and don't give up, I wish you and your family all the best during this difficult time. :(

3. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

Sorry Nate. Stay strong! Best wishes to you and your family.

4. NateInChandler

NateInChandler 1/2 ton status

thanks fellas, its starting to look up money wise i guess, he had us on a same pay basis with the srp bill and since it was late they cancelled it out and the normal bill came in and i can pay it off... the same pay basis is so in the summer time the electric bill isnt sky high... so basically we pay the same amount every month... i hope to god i can get some things straightened out this weekend as like i said before, i really DONT want to sell this truggy, ive worked way to long and hard on it to get it where it is.... im gonna give it a week or so before i make my mind up, if there is anyone interested, dont be affraid to let me know, but im not gonna make a decision until i think about it for awhile.. thanks for all your support fellas, i guess this place is truely a real brotherhood... (tears, heh) Nate

5. Disturban

Disturban 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear all that...hang in there man.

6. 1BadK-30

1BadK-30 1/2 ton status

Nate Im very sorry to hear this, stick together it will mean alot. If I had the money Id buy it and resell it back to you.

7. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

Thoughts and prayers with you.