Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ford F150 Mirrors

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by aksidentproan, Apr 19, 2003.

1. aksidentproan

aksidentproan 1/2 ton status

I saw somebody with these on this board and am interested in putting a set on my truck because the stock mirrors are worthless. What year F150 are they from and how do they mount. Pictures would be great. Thanks in advance.

Evan

2. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

I've got them on my rig, the previous owner said they bolted right in, didn't do them myself. They are the mirrors on the 1992 F150s. Im not sure what other years have em.

3. '72brett

'72brett 1/2 ton status

I have F150 mirrors that can be seen in my webshots page. I know they are a different style than dyspehmism's but many people also lik emy style. If I were to do it over again, I would use the type that dysphemism used.

4. CammoK5

CammoK5 Registered Member

Those mirrors can be found on 92-96 Fords. They were available on 250's and 350's also. As were the 2 point mirrors like '72brett has, they were considered 'towing mirrors'. The 250's and 350's were also available with the big ol flip out 4 point mirrors. That's what I got on my 97 F-350.

5. aksidentproan

aksidentproan 1/2 ton status

6. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

7. Big Sean E

Big Sean E Registered Member

Yup, and If you're really slick, you can get the '96 Bronco mirrors with the turn signals in them and hook them up! I'm really trying to find some now.

8. CammoK5

CammoK5 Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Yup, and If you're really slick, you can get the '96 Bronco mirrors with the turn signals in them and hook them up! I'm really trying to find some now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont they also have some with defrosters built in? Or did those just come out for the newer SUV things?