Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ford injectors for LT1

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BigJohnson, Apr 9, 2002.

1. BigJohnson

BigJohnson 1/2 ton status

I am trying to find part numbers for a Bosch Ford fuel injector that people are swapping into LT1s for more flow. I have found a few but I am not sure which one it is. If any knows or could help me narrow down my search I would appreciate it.

2. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

Your best bet to get injectors are go with the Ford Racing injectors. They are the same injectors as the regular ford ones, but about a 1/3 of the cost. Find out who is a Ford Racing dealer in your area(most Ford dealerships are a Racing dealer as well) and tell them what size you want to run. Stock are 19 lbs, the you have 24 lb, 30 lbs, 36, and then 50 lbs. You probably are talking about going to 24 lb injector though.

Dan

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

They're SVO injectors you're talking about I think.............guys over at www.thirdgen.org are running them in their TPI motors. One thing about them is they are 'flowed' at a lower PSI rating, hence a 22 lb/hr SVO injector will actually flow more like 24 lb/hr when used in a Chevy with 43.5 psi. Summit sells them, seems to me they cost about the same as the Accel injectors. www.summitracing.com

4. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

Bosch and ford... same thing. I agree with the bioys that they usually are cheaper then OE GM or aftermarket delcos and work great.