Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ford people are funny look

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sweetk30, Feb 12, 2006.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

2. spongeidys

spongeidys 1/2 ton status

live around me...and after about a week you will forever call ford owners the people with the most RANDOM stuff on their trucks there are like 4 in my town that have more than 10 pointless accessorys so i have dubed fords random **** trucks

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I have some Hillbillys for neighbors (I'm talking old fridge and washing machine on thier deck) and all they have for vehicles are 3 (2-wheel drive) Furd pick ups. (A old rusted out Ranger, a old rusted out F150, and a really old and rusted out F250). They're lucky if they can get any of them too start. Thier daughter lives a few doors down and they pretty much depend on her Chevy Beretta too get them from point A to point B. But ol hillbilly dude still says Chevy is sh_t and Furd is better. I'm still laughing at that one.

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i dont even want to hear it. the mexicans around here are TERRIBLE about it. we've got a Camaro, a Z28 no less, running around with "Camaro Sport Concept Car" in vinyl letters all over the car, not to mention all the fancy ricer parts company stickers all over it.

and then there's this in the parking lot at work.... Gladiator is a van conversion company that went out of business years ago. and yes, those are ventshades. :screwy:

senseless.jpg