Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ford pic

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by aaaaggh, Aug 5, 2001.

1. aaaaggh

aaaaggh 1/2 ton status

birmingham alabama cause there no ham like birming
    bbs.off-road.com/wwwthreads_uploads/18-504781-Funnyford.gif
    got this off another forum. dont have a clue how that happened but notice teh tire maks leading right up to it.

friends romans countrymen, lend me some parts

2. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

oh man that is pretty funny!!! LOL

I met a furd guy this weekend, and man this guy was a COMPLETE moron.

he was REALLY lost, and trying to get to a lake up here. I was going in the same direction fishing, and told him I've wave at him when I got him the the turn off, and all he had to do was turn right, and keep going straight until he hit the lake right???

well this moron takes the WRONG turn (and no I didn't wave). anyway I drive like a bat out of h#ll trying to catch him for about 3 mile flashing my lights the whole time. this moron just keep going so I finally said bag it, and I'm still not sure where he ended up.

ge was drive a f150 jacked up withe 37" goodyear mud tires, and you could tell the rig had NEVER seen any off-road. why this guy would put up with those tires and that lift for just show is beyond me.

<font color=blue> Jeff - may the force be with you</font color=blue>

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

4. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

looks to me like maybe he was in a tug of war with a k5 and LOST!!!!!!

Prembird
    [​IMG] <font color=blue> If it aint</font color=blue><font color=red> LOUD </font color=red><font color=blue> Then turn it </font color=blue><font color=red> UP</font color=red> [​IMG]