Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ford radio schematic

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Robert79K5, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Robert79K5

Robert79K5 1/2 ton status

I Scored a cd player out of a 90 Ranger, but it is without any of the wires. Basically dude just unplugged it from the harness, so now all I have is the prongs sticking out of the back. I was wondering if any of you resourceful guys had a schematic for Ford radios so I could see what wire hooks to what prong.... My Blazer may get mad and just spit that ford radio back out of the dash at me but its free and I gotta try. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

2. Big Red

Big Red 1/2 ton status

lol, gettin ford info on a chevy site? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif lol. go find a dealer reapair manual for the year ranger the radio came out of. that should help you. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Robert79K5

[ QUOTE ]
    lol, gettin ford info on a chevy site? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif lol. go find a dealer reapair manual for the year ranger the radio came out of. that should help you. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I know... but you guys are smart... I mean I guess I could go ask a technical question on a ford site, but that might be asking for trouble. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Big Red

Big Red 1/2 ton status

lol, yeah, thats like walkin into a gay bar nude, and ur straight. lol. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif all in all, i think it would be easier to just go buy a a dealer repair manual. they have all the info (plus schematics). heck, i bet u even chiltons got a schematic for it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

5. Robert79K5

I didn't even think to check out the chiltons manual.
    Thanks Red!

p.s. that gay bar analogy was a pretty disturbing visual.. LOL

6. Big Red

Big Red 1/2 ton status

ur welcome. lol. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif