Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

forecast looks good, literally!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Dec 24, 2003.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

for around here in almost january! http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USIL0669_f.html

47 and 51 and 53 degrees coming up soon ! woo hoo better than this snow and 30s we had a couple times already, !, the last great day was last sunday it was 45 out !!!! were in t-shirts and on motorcycles cruising! gonna do it some more yay cant wait!

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

We might actually get some snow here. Will take pics if it happens. The hills here only top out at around 3000 feet above sea level but it could happen. Has before... There is a strong cold front coming through with precipitaion. Will let ya know...

3. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

been raining all day today, mid 40's. Supposed to turn to snow flurries for the morning though!

4. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

THIS SUX /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif 6 snowmobiles and only an inch of snow at the moment. merely a dusting, but nonetheless, we got some of the sleds out. but my main sled aint runnin due to no spark and im lost on what is wrong with it. i hate points and condenser ignitions. but it juss doesnt seem like christmas without a few inches of snow.

NITRO

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    THIS SUX /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif 6 snowmobiles and only an inch of snow at the moment. merely a dusting, but nonetheless, we got some of the sleds out. but my main sled aint runnin due to no spark and im lost on what is wrong with it. i hate points and condenser ignitions. but it juss doesnt seem like christmas without a few inches of snow.

NITRO

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, Christmas is just another day tro me, and i hate snow, wish i could never have to see it ever again, however one good snowball fight is cool once a year, and then yuck hate snow, dont want it, new years eve 2000 was no snmmow and not really supewr cold either, i have a pic of me standing next to an old 74 G20 shorty van that i painted happy new year 2000!! across the sides on and drove it around with ppl giving me thumbs up

anyone want to see the pic ?

its supposed to get cold again after these few days of better weather