Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

forget lipstick, my desk is messed up :(

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Mar 8, 2002.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

My desk is mezzed up.. The keyboard thing that slides in and out keeps falling off the track and into my lap... it's about the most annoying thing since the Baskin Robbins Incident... Anyone have any idea how to prevent this or am I screwed?

2. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

big hammer... confuscios says big hammer can fix anything... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Duct tape and a BFH... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

4. The_Sandman_454

The_Sandman_454 1/2 ton status

Procure a portable mig welder or welding cart. and weld the little roller wheels to the track and the tray. That will ensure it doesn't fall down onto you anymore.

5. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Excessive cursing and a BFH.

6. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Hey Carl....I stopped by your house the other day, but nobody was home........Damn you scuba steve............................Later.

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

??? I've been workin alot (gotta get me a new truck damnit) lately... but since I have no life, you can drop by sometime when I'm not working... I have weekends off the rest of the month after this weekend.. or if I'm working I don't have to be in till 5:30 (5 on wednesdays)... feel free to drop by and drag me away from the computer for any odd reason /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Looks like dad gave up on it too, it was sitting on top of the desk when I got in from work (I have a nice story about tonight at work... wonder if I'll have a job tomorrow /forums/images/icons/blush.gif) I did some investigating, and the screws that hold the holder thing stiff are loose, letting it wobble and release the keyboard thing if it moves just enough... Only problem is I've never seen a thing like that "screw" before, and don't have a tool for it... I'll figger something out...