Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Forget the guitar... Check out what I just ordered

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Dec 26, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]

The bumper... $294.44 with shipping, should be here in a couple of weeks!

Plus the rest of my lift kit is on the Fed Ex truck and should be here within the next 8 hours... I'm about to go out and buy the stuff to perform the springover on the rear axle, then I have to get ahold of Bob and Jay /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Better than Christmas it is...

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

The finishing touch would be a pancake on top of the vehicle.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats that is a sweet bumper /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yep, springs got here... I decided against doing the springover since no one in town had the stuff I needed... At checker, though, I found these things that lower the shackle and spring connecting area thing... I think they're the same things that come with some Explorer lift kits...

But the lowest I can lift the rear with those things is 5 inches, so I went to Auto Zone and got some coil spacers to raise the front up an extra inch (kit is 4), so it should be nice and level when all is done /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Just got the tracking number, it should be at my doorstep on the 6th

Unfortunately, though, it's the day after my friend leaves for Seattle... I was kinda hoping he could help me install it... Oh well, I'll just wait till I install the lift kit and have Bob help me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif