Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Formerly 96C4and91K5

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 2Dogs, Feb 24, 2003.

1. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

New name same dumbass!

Anyone know the 2Dogs joke? That's where it comes from. I'll type it up one of these days unless someone has a link. (full version please, with Running Bear and Soaring Eagle /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif, not the short one)

I have used this name for my online gaming for years and I think I'm selling the C4 so it was time for a change.

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

The C4 was sweet Dave...I still think back to when you flagged me over on the I-5 near Mt Shasta. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

My wife thought you were insane...

Good luck with the sale if that's what you decide to do. The new 'nick' is pretty cool, easier to remember too!

Rene

3. Sidepipes

Sidepipes 1/2 ton status

You'll regret it! I know I couldn't live without my vette.

4. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

That was cool Rene.

If I sell it I'll get a C5 or C6 someday (no, I wont change to xxC5and91K5... LOL)

And I will not miss it much here in the Bay - rough roads and so many people you can't really open it up.....