Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Forsale Forum- Keep or Change back? VOTE HERE

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jeremy_C, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Just wondering if everbody was happy with the new forsale forum?? I like it, but I like the old one also. I think the majority should rule on this. Say voting ends thursday febuary 2nd?

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

like the new setup. but people please take your time and look for the proper spot and not just any . if in dout put in the general section . just scroll down to see it. thanks for the thread and vote section on this.

p.s. the votes button kicked me to a over 2year old thread???????????

3. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Just takes a few days to get used to it. It will grow on you just like the original did.

4. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

Ha, i actually voted in this poll while looking at what i thought was going to be a poll for tires in the garage :screwy:

OLD WAY please!

I can't stand having to spend time going through every subforum when i'm not actually looking to buy something. I have always used the forsale forum to see if there's a good deal i can't pass up on something that i may or may not immedietly need. This new format completely turns me off of that. Too much navigation to enjoy browsing. And even if i did immedietly need something i would already know if it's there...b/c of the browsing. But not with this format

Oh and all of the not sure votes should count for old way :deal:

5. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

the new stuff turns the GM emblem blue. thats how you know it has new stuff.