Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Forty Whiners, what?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jan 12, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

yeah! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 1HIHUM

1HIHUM 1/2 ton status

Don't hate my team just because yours sucks /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif No whinin' here, just time to plan for next year /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Don't hate my team just because yours sucks

[/ QUOTE ]
    Don't hate them. They were just the most overrated team of the year and I'm happy since the other part of their offense, the black and white shirts didn't show up today to help them. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

And by the way, I could care less if my team sucks, I can take their losing. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

5. 1HIHUM

1HIHUM 1/2 ton status

just the most overrated team of the year

[/ QUOTE ] Overrated by who? No one gave them a chance in either playoff game /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif And after last weeks work in the fourth quarter, what part is overrated /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

The only bad thing about the Niners loseing is I have to here all the lame A$$ exscuses why they lost from all the local media. But hell it's worth it.
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. 1HIHUM

1HIHUM 1/2 ton status

The wheels just fell off a few games shy of the finish line /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif We'll regroup and be ready for next year. The Niners have no exuse, they got beat. They just need to concentrate on completing the defence /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gifWe lack a pass rush /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif, and need at least one defensive back who can cover one on one consistantly /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif, with just about anyone. They saw what they are capable of on offense when they open it up, they just need to do it more often. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifIt's time for them to stop picking a bunch of players in the draft, nad start moving up to get the help they need /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif If they were so damn good as we have been hearing since the BS call last week a few injurys wouldn't matter to a championship team. Cause on a championship team players step up not complain cause so and so is on the side line.

9. 1HIHUM

1HIHUM 1/2 ton status

Did I complain /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifI believe I did say we were out played, but having a safety play corner doesn't help. As for stepping up when players are hurt, THAT is exactly what the tream has done all year /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I never claimed we were the best in the NFL, but they are a good team /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifAll they need to do is finish the rebuild /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

10. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

you keep beating me to the punch and taking the words out of my mouth! we'll be back. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. 1HIHUM

1HIHUM 1/2 ton status

I'll be right here brother /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

12. jackedjimmy350

seriously, how were the niniers the most overrated team? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

seriously, how were the niniers the most overrated team?

[/ QUOTE ]
    They were picked a lot by pundits to take it all this year, but you could tell by watching them they wouldn't. They would play good for a quarter or so, then just choke, kind of like what the Giants did against them. Plus I'm overwhelmed with 49ers crap cause of where I live, so that makes my opinions of them somewhat biased.

14. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Overrated by who? No one gave them a chance in either playoff game

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, they were favored against the Giants. Fact. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

15. jackedjimmy350

being favored makes them overrated? they won the game.