Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Found 77 K20, 350/TH400/Np203 for $1000

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by kennyw, Aug 20, 2002.

1. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Found a complete running driving truck last weekend. Very little rust in fenders and box but none in the cab. Drivers side is straight, pass side has damage to front of box, cab corner and door like someone hit a short post while backing up.

They were only asking $1000 and sign said it ran... Located in Grass Valley, Oregon. I passed the phone # on to a friend but I dont think he is going to do anything with it so if anyone wants it I will call him and get the # for ya.

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Sounds almost like the '80 K20 Sub I'm looking at right now. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

The one I'm looking at has a 350/400/205 with a 10 bolt and 14FF, but don't know the ratios yet. This truck runs good and is strong.

Bad thing is, the body is almost the worst I've seen on rust and holes everywhere on it! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

This truck has only a couple of very small rust spots in the front fenders and box. No rot in the cab and I know the axles are 4.09/4.10 because the tag was still on the front axle! The dash pad and interior was perfect except for the rip on the drivers side seat.

If anyone is interested I dont need the truck...