Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Found a good place to get new radiators with good service

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by chevyracing, Jul 11, 2002.

1. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

I don't usually plug for a bussiness but I need to pass this on. I bought a 4 core radiator for my 89 R/S Camaro, all metal direct bolt in replacement, not the plastic crap for 149 bucks delivered to my door. They have radiators for everything. It was at my door 2 days later, even with the free shipping........ Me happy little customer.... /forums/images/icons/cool.gif
    the url is http://www.radiatorbarn.com/?source=overture

later,
    John

2. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

radiator.com was $16 cheaper($152 vs 168) for mine, and that was before the CK5 discount for radiator.com. So it was actually about $32 savings. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

I too bought my 4 core from radiator.com! I got mine without any shipping damage, and it fit perfectly. It even took my "pre-installation" abuse pretty well! I added a few trial dents before hand just to make sure it could handle the real world! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

-Dan

4. kickinasphalt383

kickinasphalt383 1/2 ton status

$147 for a radiator for 1986 5.7, and $426 /forums/images/icons/blush.gif for a radiator for a 1986 6.2 diesel.... man do you guys have it cheap