Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Found a Good Way to Make Extra Cash

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 350350, Oct 13, 2003.

1. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

The offer they made me was a lot less than my K5 is worth, just for comparison purposes.

http://www.wewantyoursoul.com/

Paul

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i got this the first time
    [ QUOTE ]
    Your soul is worth £7025. For your peace of mind, 88% of people have a purer soul than you.

[/ QUOTE ]
    then went back and fawked with it and got this
    [ QUOTE ]
    Your soul is worth £1687. For your peace of mind, 97% of people have a purer soul than you.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Your soul is worth £20996. For your peace of mind, 46% of people have a purer soul than you.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    have you ever owned vehicle with an engine capacity of 2.0 litres or greater?

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif , ummm....NO??? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Your soul is worth £31021. For your peace of mind, 27% of people have a purer soul than you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was as honest as I could be...not quite sure what to make of that. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Rene

6. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

Rene, you are just more pure than the rest of us /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Even me... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif "Your soul is worth £26185. For your peace of mind, 37% of people have a purer soul than you" I think it was the taking of drugs and capitalism answers that did me in.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

Your soul is worth £82094. For your peace of mind, 5% of people have a purer soul than you

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif and I was honest /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Your soul is worth £7142. For your peace of mind, 88% of people have a purer soul than you.

[/ QUOTE ]

9. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Your soul is worth £38579. For your peace of mind, 20% of people have a purer soul than you

[/ QUOTE ]

I was honest too. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

John

10. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

So...um.... Did any of you sell your soul? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Your soul is worth £14895. For your peace of mind, 61% of people have a purer soul than you.

[/ QUOTE ]

12. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Your soul is worth £13349. For your peace of mind, 66% of people have a purer soul than you.

13. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

Your soul is worth £3711. For your peace of mind, 96% of people have a purer soul than you.

i am going to hell --- whats new i should have lied /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Your soul is worth £82094. For your peace of mind, 5% of people have a purer soul than you

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif and I was honest /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! I went back and tried to guess at how a 'Good' person might answer and still couldn't do better than 30,000 pounds! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

15. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So...um.... Did any of you sell your soul? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried but my soul is already Double Mortgaged. The second selling is still being disputed in court though. The main problem with that is finding a lawyer to defend you who isn't already owned by the Devil! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

The question revolves around whether or not proper payment was received in exchange for my soul. The deal was that I would exchange my soul for free passage from a simple misunderstanding that I was in... The fine folks who misunderstood the situation caught up with me 2 days later, so the penalties were less severe, but the way I see it there was still a misunderstanding to deal with. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

16. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Your soul is worth £3711. For your peace of mind, 96% of people have a purer soul than you.

i am going to hell --- whats new i should have lied /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Bring your shorts... There's some good wheeling near what is known as 'Pauls Volcano' and then if you go down past the 'Paul Dunes' there's a place known as 'Pauls Armpit' that has some good hillclimbs. It's not as bad a place as people make it out to be. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Paul

17. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Your soul is worth £34243. For your peace of mind, 24% of people have a purer soul than you.

[/ QUOTE ]

if they ever found out that I not only drive a 454 powered suburban, but also have 2 more suburbans, and a spare 454 laying around, I do beleive my soul would be de-valued by a few points...

18. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Your soul is worth £2607. For your peace of mind, 97% of people have a purer soul than you

[/ QUOTE ]

uh oh...

19. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Your soul is worth £17150. For your peace of mind, 55% of people have a purer soul than you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that's so good /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

20. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Your soul is worth £26809. For your peace of mind, 32% of people have a purer soul than you.

I couldn't find the page to actually sign up, dammit! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif