Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

found a snake in the 82 silverado, hmmm

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, May 12, 2003.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

well, i was removing entire dash in the 82 silverado last night and i rana cross a snake curled up above the steering column and pedal brackets deal, the truck had been sitting in a field with really high grass out in the middle of no where so its no surprise, but... its a snake that i have no clue what kind it is, its all black and has white mouth inside and no pits on its head anywhere so that rules out water moccosin and garter and pretty much anything else that i can think of that exists in central IL

anyone got any ideas ? wish i still had my digicam and that someone hadnt of stolen it....

2. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

HAHAHHA!! my friends and i have an ongoing joke about snakes in random places. you just made me about fall out of the chair with laughter!! sorry i have nothing helpfull to add, but thanks for the laugh!!!

3. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

sounds to me like a bull snake. Black, shiny and can get rether large. I have run up on them locally in excess of 6 feet.

4. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Holy Crap that woudl scare the sh!t out of me. one time i was in my garage when i was like 13 or something and a saw a snake curled up by my bike. I took a shovel and beat/cut that thing to like 100 peieces.

5. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

Barbeque it.

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Barbeque it.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif