Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Found a use

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

for a old speaker box. 1 12" L7 just wasn't doing it so I'm running a pair now. But what too do with the old box for a single L7 ??? [​IMG] Guess that answers that question, LOL.

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I'll assume that you didn't have much to do with "that" decision. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Not really, it was sitting on the floor in the corner when the cats moved in to it. So I sat it under the window and put a old blanket in it for them. It's really funny when the 3rd cat gets on top and leans over to bat them.

4. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

We have a cat ... I donno, furniture thing ... they call them "cat trees", I guess ... the top is a box with two round holes, so I always called it "the speaker box."

Cats just love that stuff /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

-- A

5. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

we got a cat tree a few weeks before my parents decided that the two younger cats should be declawed. before they were declawed the would tear ass through the house, and run to the top of the tree. after they were declawed they continued to try it. tear ass, attempt to climb cat tree at speed, THUD! hit the floor. it was hilarious to watch!

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

The 2 inside the speaker box in the pic are declawed, the 3rd cat [​IMG] still has his claws.