Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Found an intresting site

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by badfish4tail, Oct 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badfish4tail

badfish4tail 1/2 ton status

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

And what is so interesting about it?????????????

3. badfish4tail

I think it's badass :saweet: Extreme Wheelers 4 Christ :waytogo:

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Ummkay......................... :rolleyes:

5. bobalob

bobalob 1/2 ton status

It is always good when Christians(or any religion) pushes back against their boring, stick up the butt stereotype and has some fun. If a local non-denominational church had something like this it would be a lot easier to get myself to Sunday morning church/trailride :bow: than to a sit still and be quiet sermon. :(

6. Jemaddux

Jemaddux Registered Member

I think its great :waytogo: :waytogo: . I Just wish they were a little closer to me but I will still see about checking them out. :D :D Thanks for the link

7. badfish4tail

I thought it would make church fun :p:

8. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Well, this (CK5) is a site for K5's right? Are we not here for a connected interest of, not only wheeling.. but wheeling K5's or other GM K series trucks etc? Well, this posted site is about wheeling.

Got a problem with it? If so, click the back button, and have a big ol cup of STFU. The site does not cater to your specific tastes alone. :deal:

No need to come in and show your ass .. and everyone calls the Christians hypocrites. :rolleyes:

9. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

ouch

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

It's really amazing that people who are unable to recognize that they have a bad case of diarrhea seem to suffer such a self control problem when it comes to keeping that malady to themselves instead of showing the whole world.

Furthermore, you may want to take a couple of deep breathes and rethink your strategy position on this one since if it was compared to the Earth's relationship to the rest of the universe, your thought process would be hanging out in orbit around Pluto.

In short, you are way off base and if you feel the need to continue this mission, I'll continue to mock you while keeping you in the dark about what my comments really mean.......................

:weneedanevillaughingsmilie:

11. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

The concept may be interesting, but the site is really not.

12. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

Cool site for me, thanks. It's good to know I can hook up with these guys for Johnson Valley. I would prefer to bring my kids along for a long day and have them around people who behave decently. Be a man...have lots of children and responsibility, and you will get it.

13. badfish4tail

Hey i wasnt trying to start a scuffle between Bubba Ray and txfiremank5, I just that it was kewl to see some church going folk's with extreme machine's.
    Really dont see anything like that here in CA. and I found it very intresting.
    Now cant we all just get along :wink1:

14. txfiremank5

I love that story. And you tell it so well...

Now I see that you're going to imply that we're not intellegent enough to see the sarcasm in your first post. You can skew it anyway you want, it's obvious you didn't like his post. More than enough, said.

Oh yes, cause I'm up against someone so superior ... :rolleyes: Get over yourself. I'm not impressed.

Yeah, I would expect that childish behavior. Knock yourself out. Keeping me in the dark would be best, since explaining it, would again, show your ass... or at best, be a bunch of hogwash. Please, Let's opt for the dark.

In your next story, see if you could get the main character to wear an eye patch, and drive a really cool pieced together rig, that would really be sweet! :thumb: I look forward to your next chapter of dribble.

15. txfiremank5

No need for you to apologize, or feel guilty. You simply posted a link to a sight you thought "was interesting".

Bubba, shot the jukebox ... :p:

16. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

I have'nt been around for a month, looks like nothings changed.

It gets old.

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Dude, you don't even know what I'm talking about and you are basing your rants totally of what you THINK I mean. Again, you are totally off base. You would probably feel embarassed once you found out what I mean, but since you insist on this road, have fun.

I'll leave you with this, people who are secure in their faith have no urge to attack those threats to their faith, either real or perceived and you are perceiving a threat to your faith from me, which is not the case.

18. txfiremank5

I think you have already proven to me, by dodging your "meaning", what it was.

I don't see it as an attack on my faith at all. I see it as you, thinking you can belittle someone for posting something that's interesting to him.. while you take pot shots at it. Like I said before, if you don't find it interesting, move on. There are plenty of other topics to look through. If you feel the need to poke at his post, because there is anything there you didn't like, it just makes you an ass. It would be different if he posted a link to a child molester's site... but the two main themes were, christianity, and wheeling. There's obviously one of them that you didn't really care for, and since our site is wheeling based, it leaves few guess' as to the other.

However, if I'm totally wrong, please .... embarass me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.