Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Found another house...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Feb 5, 2005.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Today we found a new house...it just went on the market today and my mom put an offer on it tonight. We are putting out house on the market tomorrow so we can heopfully get it. I'll keep yah updated. the interior looks brand new. it is just under 30 years old (i think) with ONE owner, so the inside is awesome. Then it has a 20x20 shop(I think thats what the measuremtns are) and a carport next too it. The only thing is there is only one vehcile door for it. Its a little bit smaller than I wanted...but with the carport next to it I could make it into a 3 car garage if my mom lets me down the road:saweet:
    anyways, yeah! the house is chaos because we weren't planing on putting our house up for sale yet because we're not ready, but in order to put an offer on it we need to have our house up fo' sale:grin:

Anyways, Ck5 is my second family, so I'll keep you guys posted. I can't find the house on www.mls.ca I don't think its on there yet. but when it does I will post a link...

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Who is it listed through?

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

william franklin or something. I forget his name, I don't mean to sound racist, but he is black...so if you see his picture its him probably.

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

It's Wayne Franklin. I just checked all his listings and coujldn't find one that fit the description you gave. Maybe it was such a new listing that it didn't hit the database yet?

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Yeah probably, it just got put up for sale yesterday or this morning...so I'm not sure. I'll post it up when I find it. :)