Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

found another k5, amazing deal

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 79 blazer, May 10, 2005.

1. 79 blazer

79 blazer 1/2 ton status

in my search for a new rear end i found another 79' blazer for the price of a axle!!!!!. it has the rear end i need, and a rebuilt th350 uninstalled, and a great working one in the truck, a mechanic rebuilt :D 350 with edlebrock intake, carb, valve covers, air cleaner, a new cam and crank, a new alternator, headers, a new radiator, what look like the smity built tube bumpers front and rear( but are not) nice comfortable captians chairs, new front carpet, the bed is durabak'd or similar self applied product(cuase its chipping a little) near perfect dash and a tach. this is the best day in a while, stopped buy my radiator man's shop and he told me about a customer who had it, what a pal. only isue is the normal rusty rear quarters and one rusted rocker( ill just make it into a slider), but who really cares about that anyway. so now i can either sell this stuff get back my investment and pimp my ride,lol, or swap the mods from mine onto this one. and later on money providing make one a hardcore rig. excellent turn of events that i thoguht i would just tell everyone about cause im so damn excited.

2. jmd4x4

jmd4x4 1/2 ton status

Well it sounds like you have a plan now. :D Let us know how it turns out.

later
    jmd

3. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Good for you. Now see...even the sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then.

J/k :xmas:

4. 79 blazer

79 blazer 1/2 ton status

sadly i laughed at that, i guess that makes me thedogs asshole,lol maybe thats what ill name the rig,lol

j/k