Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FOUND:Flat Top Knuckles but STILL NEED PS Bracket

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by 79Stomper, Nov 23, 2006.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I am looking for a set or two :rolleyes:of Flat Top Knuckles for my project(s). Don't care if they have been machined yet or not, just looking for a set for a decent price. Found 2 sets of knuckles. THANKS guys.

I also need a bracket for my PS Pump on the K10. It had AC on it and the previous owner had yanked it off. I got the truck with the motor dis assembled so I am missing the piece that braces it up on the left side of the pump. I think it attaches to the header bolt and on part of the head.

Let me know what you have laying around.

TIA:waytogo:
    James

Last edited: Dec 8, 2006
  2. boz42

boz42 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

man i got several of those ps brackets, sbc right? i'll take a pic tommorrow & post it on saturday. if it is the right one u can have it for the price of shipping. i was going to trash them soon anyways. i am in tennessee so shipping shouldn't be bad.

3. 79Stomper

All right. Just let me know and I can paypal you the money for shipping and your troubles.

James

4. boz42

do u think either one of these is it? gotmore pics if u need them. the first one bolts on to the exhaust. the second bolts to the water pump

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. 79Stomper

I need the part that connects to the red box. It is the second adjustment sleeve attached to it. I think one piece connects to tthe first bolt hole of the header/exhaust manifold. The bracket in the picture is similar my PS Pump bracket but not quite the same. Instead of the slot I have a single hole. If it helps any it did have AC at one time. I believe the motor and accessories are out of a 79 instead of it being an 83.

I got out and looked on my 6.2 with hydroboost and tried to figure something to make it work today since I replaced the pump today and couldn't figure anything out with what I had.

ps_pump_bracket_2.jpg

6. boz42

i prolly have that piece, but i wouldn't know it if i saw it. sorry that wasn't what u needed. hope u can locate one.

7. virgilh

virgilh 1/2 ton status

flat top

ive got flattops with the milling and drilling done and without. pm me what you think they are worth

8. NOT4SHW

NOT4SHW Guest

I've got flat tops also non-drilled. How does $100 pair delivered in lower 48 sound? Make offer!

9. 79Stomper

I have one set purchased all ready and being shipped and another in the works. If the second set falls through I will get back with y'all on them.

Thanks
    James