Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Found my next bike. BOSS HOSS !!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Aug 11, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: Found my next bike.

Anyone ever riden/driven a Boss Hoss bike ?????

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: Found my next bike.

http://www.bosshosscountry.com/ /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

4. rusty79

rusty79 1/2 ton status

i would so kill my self on that thing cuz id be the only idiot out there going i wonder how itll feel if i put nitrous on it
    famous last words- Hey yall watch this!

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I seen one with NOS on it already. That's craziness !!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

http://www.bosshosscycle.com/second.html /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

http://www.bosshosscycle.com/bibblkbro.jpg Can you imagine riding a bike with a big block Chevy ??????? /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

9. 79k20

79k20 1/2 ton status

I was at a gas station when a guy pulled up on a 502 powered one. It was Les Shockly who drives the jet powered semi and jet powered fire truck. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif I guess this guy really is a speed addict. There is also a dealer about 20 min. away from me so i had to stop in and take a look. Those bikes are huge. /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I got to drive one last week. AWSUM !!!!!! A guy up for the Ralley let me take his 502 Boss Hoss for a ride. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Very powerfull feeling. Feels alittle heavy at first, but handles nicely. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif I will own one in the next few years !!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

11. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

that's all fine and dandy, but.............................

WHERE'S THOSE GIRLY PIC'S FROM STURGIS????? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Gotta get them developed. All the pic places in town have about a week waiting list. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif I'll get them posted asap. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

13. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

I have seen them in Gatlinburg before. The guy that makes them was there with a 383 in one with NOS. The bike was sweet to say the least, but the chick with him kept drawing my attention away from the bike. She had on the leathers that string up on the side with a leather top zipped to barely her belly button. I dont know which one I would have taken if he gave me the choice. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

14. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

one of my friends has had one for a few years, he has one of the 350 sbc powered ones...man it sounds great, he says its not to bad to drive with the 3 speed auto, but i weight like 140 wet, no way i could ever ride one...
    but he loves it, parks it beside harleys and makes them look like mini bikes...
    but those things are gigantic!

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I want one SOOOOooooo badly after riding one !!!!!! /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

16. MRBIGBLOCK

MRBIGBLOCK 1/2 ton status

hey dudes the boss hoss factory is less than 2 hrs from my home and the frames and powder coated in my home town less than 5 minutes from my house!! i have seen alot of the boss hosses, the inventor rides them at memphis motorsports park he does COMPLETE 1/4 MILE BURNOUTS!!!!!

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned