Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Found this in the fridge

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by garlicbreath, Nov 22, 2006.

1. garlicbreath

garlicbreath 1/2 ton status

I dug this out of the back of my fridge tonight, I think it used to be chili.
    Wierd thing is, it smelled like fresh potting soil! Didn't stink one iota. I almost put it in the yard!

DSC00041 (Medium).JPG

2. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

Dude, you've got mold.... growing on other mold!

3. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Do you own a microscope? Break out the slides.

4. garlicbreath

garlicbreath 1/2 ton status

I was thinking of saving it for flu season.:haha:

5. 68MUDSTUD

68MUDSTUD OCD with shiny things

hey gimme a shot of that, i gots a cold!

6. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

wow thats rank looking lol...im just wondering how you got up the sack to open it and take a whiff lol im always scared to

7. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

That's nothing!..

Ewww!--its gross,but nowhere near as gross as the turkey my roomate left in a refrigerator in his room,from a new years day party,until he moved out in july!!..he had it in an aluminum foil basting pan,and even that was corroded--the turkey had collapsed in on itself,and was as black as coal!--it had tuned to a black jelly like mass with green bones!:eek1: --and as soon as he opened the refridgerator door,our whole apartment building REEKED of dead corpse!..

I lost my security deposit when the landlord discovered the source of the hideous odor,said he doubted even steam cleaning the fridge would clean it sufficiently!..:( ..I couldn't eat turkey for quite a while after seing that one...:doah:

I once "lost" an orange in my brown bag lunch I'd brought to work--I could have sworn I put an orange in the bag,but it wasn't there when lunchtime came..I figured I just forgot to put it in,or maybe a certain co-worker who'd pilfered my food before had struck again..

But 6 months later I'm cleaning my 72 K5 out,and I find a small black golf ball sized object near the rear heater I put in it from a bus!--it was the missing "orange",but it was black with pennicillin growing out of it!..had hairs 2" long!..:yikes: ....and I learned to never leave a cup of coffee in a vehicle more than a day too--ever see what grows in one if its left in there for a few weeks!...YIPE!!..(ULP!!)..:crazy:

8. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i'd put money on chili.i find stuff at work all the time and chili always looks just like that.:haha:

9. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i know exactly what a old half full cup of coffee looks like cuz i find them everywhere at work also.two weeks ago i forgot a cup of milk i poured.it was in one of those red kegger cups. anyway the NEXT day it looked like a white hockey puck floating in water.