Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Found this TPI on ebay

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by steedalx, Feb 17, 2004.

1. steedalx

steedalx 1/2 ton status

I have been looking for some type of fuel injection for a while now and ran across this on another forum. Just wanted to run it past you guys and see what you think. Besides a fuel pump what else would I need to make this work.
    TPI link

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

The high bidder on that has a booth at Super Chevy every year with hotties there for pictures. Gonna be going soon. TPI is cool wish I had more money. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

YUP! I be broke as well!
    Bill

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

That's a pretty clean setup. The 30 lb/hr injectors are way on the big side unless you're planning to run a pretty radical 383 or 406. Even then, those stock runners won't let enough air through to ever need those injectors. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif You'd be looking at another $300 or so to upgrade those. He doesn't mention what is attached to the harness either. You need to have the knock sensor, ESC module, fuel pump relay and MAF relays, at the very least to make the setup work.