Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

four 16x7 6 lug wagon wheels with two tires in so. NJ

Discussion in 'Tires | Wheels' started by crossy, Apr 5, 2006.

1. crossy

crossy 1/2 ton status

THE RIMS MUST BE PICKED UP HERE AT MY HOUSE - THERE IS NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE .

Located in Pennsville, NJ just 30 minutes south of Philly airport and 5 minutes from the Delaware Memorial bridge. The NJ turnpike , Route 295 & Route 40 all end in Pennsville ,so I’m easy to get to.

I CAN MAIL JUST THE RIMS & CAPS WITHOUT TIRES FOR THE SAME PRICE, BUT YOU KNOW SHIPPING WOULD BE HIGH.

FOR $135 YOU GET This is a set of four 16x7 white wagon wheels in great shape. I sandblasted these over a year ago and repainted them, but never got to use them. There is no damage to them anywhere. The two tires are Kelly Safari AWR 235-85-16 and have real good tread left. They are dry rotted on the sidewalls, but these are load class 'E' tires and I feel they are still safe. I ran these just like they are with heavy loads and never had a problem. TWO new center caps included.
    what you see in the pictures is what you get. thanx for looking. 856-678-7883 before 9PM.

wht whels all.JPG