Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Four-wheel Jamboree Nationals next weekend in N.E. Ohio

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by EDdaTREE, Jul 20, 2002.

1. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

Me and Mike (Emmettology) will be there...will you? The info can be found at www.familyevents.com. Don't know how to make a link, I'm from the 70's. They got rockcrawling, tough trucks, mudbog racing, monster-truck racing, bikini contest,etc. There are usually quite a few CK5 members around. There's nightly cruising in Canfield, and plenty of women. Overnight camping, if you enter a vehicle, at the fairgrounds. Don't miss it, it's always a blast!

2. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i know lance and mike shaffer will be there from the pirate board...with their competition rig from arca and calrocs /forums/images/icons/grin.gif its freekin bad ass...its not even remotely k5 or chevy but i want to build one just like it... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

FINE!! Nobody is allowed to come to Canfield!!! I hereby FORBID you all from coming here! I double-dog-dare anybody to show up!!!

4. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I`ll be there, I`m meeting Mike at 8:00!!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

5. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

What?? Are you sure you have the right event?

6. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Yep, I posted htis in the regular forum and the only one that responded was Jerry! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif I think we're in a low CK% member area! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

7. madmike

madmike 1/2 ton status

So there are fellow CK5'ers in Ohio! Yeah, I'll be there Saturday, but I'm bummin cuz I can't bring the truck (throw out bearing going bad, and an unidentified steering problem). Next year I want to run the truck in the rockcrawling event, and camp out the entire weekend. Plenty of stuff to see, and some foxes walkin' around too! I'm going to be looking for CK5 hats or shirts, I just joined!

8. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

Cool! What part of Ohio you in, Mike? I'm 5 minutes North of Canfield in Austintown and Emmettology's over by Sharon,PA. Don't feel bad, my 76' is down too. Might get tempted to rock crawl the stock 95' Grand Cherokee with the AC pumping! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif