Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FOUR WHEELER MAGAZINES'- "Project Blazer"-Where to get the skinney???

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by _DeeVee8_, Apr 6, 2000.

1. _DeeVee8_

_DeeVee8_ 1/2 ton status

FOUR WHEELER MAGAZINES\'- \"Project Blazer\"-Where to get the skinney???

I used to be an avid follower of the four by magazines--especially Four Wheelers mag--until I like my wife discovered that the artcles are all practically the same as they are in her types of magazines/cosmopolitan

the articles are repaeting themselves every other month...SSDD!

But I'm looking for a source where all the old articles can be seen for free cause I feel that buyin old mags is a waste and the information will have been discussed with other 4x4 enthusiasts about the articles in them already..

I'm looking for the whole story of FOUR WHEELER's "project Blazer" and I'm sure all of you are also...
    I have a few issues here and there that have several interesting points about build up on the blazer--but the story seems lost without filling in the gaps--

As we are a BLAZER FAMILY-- I think getting a hold of every stoory (with the permission of FourWheeler of course) and posting the pages in here somewhere would be interesting and informative.. That way you can cut down on all the redundant repetitive questions that seem to pop up again and again throughout these threads. Then when someone really HAS a difficult question or comment-- the reference material will be compiled enough for one to find out on his own what can be done.

Anyone have these issues and a scanner --???

Just My 0.02

-Dv8

You tried your best and you've failed miserabley.The lesson is never try- Homer Simpson

2. _DeeVee8_

_DeeVee8_ 1/2 ton status

Re: FOUR WHEELER MAGAZINES\'- \"Project Blazer\"-Where to get the skinney???

I'm only kidding on copying four wheelers' article and posting it on here...

just looking for someone who has the other half of the story that I'm missin'!

I'm sure you-alls been into the story here and there.. especially 6.2 Men--
    I'll tell you soon what issues I have when I pull them out from under my parts bin...

-Dv8

You tried your best and you've failed miserabley.The lesson is never try- Homer Simpson

3. BIGJ

BIGJ 1/2 ton status Author

What issue's do you have? I have had a subscription for the past three years. Let me know what month's you need.

BIGJ

4. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>Somewhere, i have all these articles....somewhere, so let me know and mabye i can find it</font color=blue>

5. _DeeVee8_

_DeeVee8_ 1/2 ton status

I have the INTRODUCTORY SERIES--- but after that it's sporadic--

I'll have clean out my garage this weekend-- I'll find them and let you know-- it would help me out greatly-- maybe we can swap the stories via snail mail--???

"we're not worthy! We're not Worthy!--Bow Down to the Mighty Four Wheeler Magazine!"