Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

four wheels that runs or will run for $200 ?

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by R72K5, Apr 2, 2004.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

just for the heck of it, am checking to see if anyone knows of anything with four wheels that either runs or will run with some work, preferably an old rusted beater 2wd pickup or something, van, something, used ot be able to find such things around but not so much anymore with ppl out scrapping them all, i know of a 75 c-10 pickup here that needs windshield and carb replaced and maybe a couple other things, i think i can score it for 200 if i really try they want 300, but i dont know if its even worth 200 with all it needs, hmm..

anyone know of anything around here?

i still have no wheels cept for a motorcycle i have, i need something other than the bike though.

thanks

2. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    used ot be able to find such things around but not so much anymore with ppl out scrapping them all

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Is that like selling your torch, then not having anything to scrap vehicles with /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    What happened to your or early 80's pickup? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. redneck60164

redneck60164 1/2 ton status

i have a 84 lincoln town car signiture seris i take 400.00 for it very little rust. runs good. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. conoverbandit

conoverbandit 1/2 ton status

To bad you're not down my way closer, a friend of mine has a 80 ish chevy cargo van, runs and drives only needs the little round seal around the torque converter replaced.$400 obo.probly get it cheaper then that cause his land lord's on him about to many vehic's in the drive way (apt complex).............oh well later.