Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fourwheeler TV from Moab thursday night

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Stephen, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

The Moab coverage will be airing 6:30pm Thursday night on the outdoor channel. There should be some cool stuff, they were with our group one day, out on Moab Rim one day, and should have some footage of the Pickle trail and probably some proving grounds stuff also. There will be roll overs, like Toby's roll in The Carwash.
    Times may vary, this is just from the schedule they gave me and didn't mention what time zone it was for.

2. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

i just checked out my guide and it's 5:30 central time for me.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

might have to take a break from the trans work tomorrow.

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

sweet ill have to check that out /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

FYI - It's also showing on Sat at 8:30p Eastern....

6. Stephen

I'm hoping for some good footage of Wally ripping out of the Carwash. Hopefully they don't show the the comp buggies walking out of it right after I make it look really hard.

7. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Damn straight! I wanna see that smoke show you put on! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

8. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

Last nights episode had some EJS '04 coverage, but all Heeps. Hoping tomorrow will be better. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Just checked and it is on at 4:30 here in Colorado, good thing I just upgraded my sat package last week to get the outdoor channel. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Im awn it! Thanks for the heads-up Stephen.

11. Stephen

That sucked, a bunch of un built jeeps. I guess the more entertaining segments will be on later in the year. My bro heard something about a july 7th air date for our stuff so maybe that was right. All that excitement and for nothing. Darn.

12. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    That sucked, a bunch of un built jeeps. I guess the more entertaining segments will be on later in the year. My bro heard something about a july 7th air date for our stuff so maybe that was right. All that excitement and for nothing. Darn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the most exciting part of the whole program was the Chevinator in the TTC coverage. That little truck has one screamer of a small block!

13. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Good, I didn't miss anything! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I was thinking that was really fast for them to put together a show....

14. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

glad i didn't mis anything /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i went to watch it and found out they changed our cable service /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif we now have to pay extra for the outdoor channel /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif $70 [darn] $$$ a month and i have to pay extra for that channel /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif i bitched the guy out enough that he gave it to me for a free 6month evaluation period /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif he said even the platinum package has to pay extra for it and they pay $99 a month /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

15. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

Sounds like the same episode I saw Tuesday. Yes it sucked.

16. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Yep, I added the Outdoor Channel to my Dish Network package yesterday ($1.99/month) so I could watch it. Just a bunch of stock type Jeeps. Hopefully July will be better /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. cornfed

cornfed 1/2 ton status

I dont feel so bad about missing it now! Hey Stephen I was looking at Dons pictures (the silver Willys p/u in your group) and absolutely friggin love the narrowed green Blazer in the group. Did you build it for the guy? It reminds me of my Burb only pretty /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

That guy(Jeff) built it on his own. He has a friend who did the paintjob.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif