Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Fox News

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Mar 22, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It's sounding more and more like we got Saddam with our very first strike on the first night !! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I've been watching Fox News Channel, and they're saying they belive Saddam was dug out of the rubble after our first attack, and carted away on a stretcher. Kinda makes you wonder what's going on sence Saddam hasn't been on TV talking about the attacks in any detail. The only thing we've seen from Saddam sence this started has been vage. Makes me belive it was a prerecorded tape. I think we got the S.O.B. !!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    It's sounding more and more like we got Saddam with our very first strike on the first night !! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I've been watching Fox News Channel, and they're saying they belive Saddam was dug out of the rubble after our first attack, and carted away on a stretcher. Kinda makes you wonder what's going on sence Saddam hasn't been on TV talking about the attacks in any detail. The only thing we've seen from Saddam sence this started has been vage. Makes me belive it was a prerecorded tape. I think we got the S.O.B. !!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]this is fox news we're talking about tho... bring out someone credible like BBC, or even CBS, and I'll start to take notice.

besides, last I checked, sometime in the 60's, congress passed a law making active assassination of other governments illegal. what've we just done if that's the case?

-Rich

Edit: why do you have 2 posts of the same subject matter? aren't we trying to save bandwidth to keep the site open? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. 1HIHUM

1HIHUM 1/2 ton status

They actually adressed that issue. The fed's lawyers said that technically, he's acting as the head military commander, and as such, a combatant /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif. As a combatant, he's subject to the same a$$ taxing as the next shmuck out there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. And if not... Too F&^$ing Bad /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Fox News is credible. They just don't have the same leftist "template" as the other networks. Besides, they are not the only ones reporting the strecther out of the rubble story. I believe it was an executive order, and not a congressional act about assasinating foriegn dignitaries. In my view, the bastard had it coming.

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

good gawd... cbs "credible" but fox isnt? yikes. lets not forget that it was/is the Clinton Broadcasting System. They have more credibility than the Iraqi Minister of Information, but not any more than fox.

j