Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

frame tweaked (sorry for the rant)

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Nikk, Apr 29, 2003.

1. Nikk

Nikk Registered Member

Put in my rough country 4 in lift this last weekend and everything went well, the drivers side lean that I had orginally from the start is still there (replaced all the bushings ball joint etc......). I called the local frame shop and discribed the symptoms and the guy that does all the frame work said more than likely it needs to be put on the frame machine. The box is level but the drivers side starting with the cab corner to the front fender leans about an inch. All body bushings are good and the truck is very solid. It was used as a plow truck for a bit and thats where we think the problem originated. Anyway, 10:30am Mon she goes to the frame shop to get checked out and fixed up if possible. They said I would be looking at around $375 when all is said and done (depending on how long it takes). I guess I'm just posting to get this off my chest, havnt had a buch of good luck lately. Wish me luck on the repair, if it cant be fixed it just wont be the same. Thanks for listening /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif