Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Frames front clips power stearing =-(

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bandit, Aug 1, 2001.

1. bandit

bandit 1/2 ton status

Well i pulled my winch front clip all off tonight to fix my frame (power stearing box) well wouldnt you know i find like 10 cracks every where so i stich and brace it all back togather so tommorow im off to puting a 84 front clip on and new bumber tehn my qinch bumber then going to re wire the winch put dual batterys in adn i cant stop there im goign wheeling in 2 weeks on a big trip so i half to change crossmembers (stump got mine [​IMG]) a torqe converter, weld my rear end up(cheap locker[​IMG]) and rebuild my carb reinstall my cb take my tailgate off put tie down racks in i lvoe crunch time [​IMG]

AJ
    Soon to wheelin spot near you
    Project Harvey[​IMG]

2. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

Good luck man. Why dont you jst box your frame?

3. bandit

bandit 1/2 ton status

Well the frame is back together for know jsut need to drill the holes for the P/S box the reson im doing a life tiem fix on this [​IMG] is becouse im building a differnt frames its boxed in so i should sovle that problem wiht it

AJ
    Soon to wheelin spot near you
    Project Harvey[​IMG]