Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

frank raines - march 3 or 4

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by delta9blazer, Feb 27, 2001.

1. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

OK, lets get another one going. i'd rather go wheeling on saturday, that gives me all day sunday to fix anything i break.
    a few guys from work, and a neighbor again.
    reply to this post if ya think you're going.

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>

2. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Delta,

Unfortunately it will be raining again. The weather report says rain starting on Thursday or Friday and lasting until Monday. That's a good drive to end up being turned away because of the rain. I might be up to the following weekend if there is no rain.

David 75K5
    http://www.extremeblazer.com

[​IMG]

3. delta9blazer

yeah, i'm watching the weather, too. i just checked at weather dot com, and it says rain on friday, partly cloudy on saturday. it seems to change every day, so we'll probably have to play it by ear.
    if not this weekend, we'll definitely try to get it going next.

by the way, david, i tried to e-mail you to the addy on youtr profile, and it wouldn't go through. methinks something amiss.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by delta9blazer on 02/28/01 06:53 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Well talked the wife outa doin the floor but now she's talkin about goin to the snow with the kids. I said naa you want to go play in the dirt!! [​IMG] So still workin on it! But the rain looks like it may be hittin us so if it's a rainy day she may want to do the floor anyway, duno we will see...........

72K5[​IMG]Led Zeppelin[​IMG]Rock ON![​IMG]
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.burt4x4.coloradok5.com>http://www.burt4x4.coloradok5.com</A>

5. delta9blazer

any wheelin in the snow? or just a kid's day? some friends went up towards angels camp a few weeks ago and played around. i'd like to take my rug rats to some snow. they'd have a blast.
    anyway, keep posting.

I just checked the weather page, and now it says rain from friday to tuesday. god, that page sucks! does the freakin weather really change that much in a day???

later

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by delta9blazer on 03/01/01 07:43 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

6. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

What time in the morning shall we all meet and how about meeting at the entrance to Frank Raines? The parking lot just inside on the left sounds good. Also 10:00 sounds like a good time.

David 75K5
    http://www.extremeblazer.com

[​IMG]

7. delta9blazer

anybody go this weekend? the weather kept me home with the kids.
    it looks like sunday, march 11, if that's good for everyone. there's an am/pm mini mart just off the freeway @ the patterson exit. it's a good meeting point. as soon as i get to the park, i usually start playing. and if i'm the only truck that shows up, i don't have to drive seventeen twisty miles to find out.
    so, who's up?

8. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Well I was there on Saturday and nobody else showed up. I tinkered around all the trails except the back creek bed. That is about a 4+ back in there and I wasn't about to try it unless with some trucks of similar build to mine. I actually got bored there after just a short time. I went through the left and right creek beds and a bunch of the fire trails.

David 75K5

[​IMG]

9. delta9blazer

the way i had to talk my way in there last weekend, i didn't think they'd let any big trucks in. the weather was crappy all day, so i didn't even plan on going.
    damn.
    it seems that one of us goes out there every weekend, we just keep hitting on the wrong cylinder! we'll hook up one of these sunny days.....