Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Freak Storm

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fubeca, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Fubeca

Fubeca 1/2 ton status

So we both woke up last night with the craziest wind I've ever heard! I thought for sure the windows were going to break :eek1:

The neighbors all lost some shingles and some siding. Our house did fine - no damage. It wasn't a tornado this time - just freaky straight line winds. Some places around the area reported winds in excess of 100MPH!

The Blazer however, didn't fair quite so nice :mad:

I got home tonight and noticed the driver's side window was broken. It was shattered in. There's nothing inside (like a rock or debris) so it was either the wind alone or the neighbors stupid white plastic lawn chair which was near the truck with a leg broken off. Luckily there doesn't apear to be any damage to the door.

Anyone looking to get rid of some side glass?

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

For the top or the door?
    I gots a pair of sliders that need some cleanup and a pair of plain old single piece glass.

3. Fubeca

Fubeca 1/2 ton status

Door - top windows look fine. The door isn't dented but the window is shattered into a bazillion pieces. I'm amazed at where they ended up.