Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Freakin Bolts!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Me89'Jimmy, May 3, 2004.

1. Me89'Jimmy

Me89'Jimmy 1/2 ton status

im putting ORDs 4" shackle flip on my truck, the problem is the bolt that holds the bottom of the shackle to the bracket WILL NOT COME OFF, ive hit with the impact gun, ive lubed it, ive spent a cans worth of penetrating oil on it, i put a 2 ft breaker bar with a 4 foot pipe extension on it, i can only turn it so far before the corner of the truck picks up off the lift!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif Who ever said its the little things in life that kill ya must have had an offroad vehicle! (and on a lighter note if someone could make an icon of a smilie face pulling his hair out, i do believe it would fit right in with those already provided /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif) thanks for lettin me vent

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

1 word..."GRINDER"

3. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Time for /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

4. gm guy

gm guy 1/2 ton status

Vancouver Island but work in Ft Mcmurray Alberta C
    Heat or grinder. Time for get rid of stress through destuctive fun!! /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif

5. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Who ever said its the little things in life that kill ya must have had an offroad vehicle

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

a torch works better than a grinder. just stay out of the fumes from the burning rubber. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

7. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

It took longer to cut one bushing assembly on the front of my rear spring than it did to completely shave my 14 Bolt...... and 4 sawzall blades