Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Freakin out

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chevit, Aug 22, 2002.

1. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

What’ up with you guys? The workers-comp insurance is really jacking me around once again, cut off my benefits (time loss) money once again. So no $’s coming in. I am so sick of this [censored] I could scream. No monies for about 2 months. I went and had injections in my back yesterday and feel worse… oh well I have been dealing with this for close to five years and they will not starve me out. DO NOT TELL ME I WILL NOT WIN BECAUSE I WILL…………JUST VENTING

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn that sucks /forums/images/icons/frown.gif i hope you get it straightend out soon

3. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

O.k. juat venting , everything will work out in the end,30,60 90 days.......but I am used to it........ /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

ya, i know the feeling, been there, till i got a mean attorney, maybe you 2 should meet, she is a killer l & i attorney /forums/images/icons/wink.gif middleton and associates in Federal Way.

5. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

I have all the fath in my attorney She knows what she is doing, but thanks for advice... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

6. dogman

dogman 1/2 ton status

go ahead and Vent, I hear you.. it is tough to keep your cool.
    sometimes when dealing with the Fed, or State or any Insurance company..
    They can overwhelm you with paperwork.
    Like you said, they can cut your income off. Its like arguing with the wall..
    They don't care if you don't feel good or on Pain med's all the time and can't keep it together.
    I know how it is, I can relate in a differerent way. I take care of a totally disabled girl friend.
    I've signed her up for everything i know about, it sometimes is a real drag for me just to get all the forms filled out.
    Must be worse if no one is there to help.. insurance runs out..SS is not enough to pay for good care.
    I can just tell you to do what you can. I hope your friends that can help you. just let them.
    If they do. Thank them, I hear it all the time and It reassures me that its worth the fight to continue.

keep a good out look, a lot of getting better is attitude.

<font color="orange">dogman </font color>

7. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

thanks, but I have dealing with this BS for 8 years now between both elbows,(surgery) 3 years.. Back (surgery) 5 years, they were going to do more surgery, but then my doctor retired and now I can not get a doctor to do anything, except pain meds. because all the disks are messed up. I will not give up the fight with the insurence company because I am right.. Good luck to you and your girl friend. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif