Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FREE 12 bolt parts in Reno

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by aztec777, May 9, 2004.

1. aztec777

aztec777 1/2 ton status

I've got 2 axles sitting here that I need to get rid of since we're moving to our new house soon. One of them is the bare housing with a separated axle tube. No brake parts. The backing plates and axle shafts are there. The carrier is in there. I'm pretty sure it's good, but I haven't bothered to pull the cover and look. 3:73 is the gear ratio. I'll need the pinion yoke off of this one. The other axle is missing the axle shafts and some brake parts. Some of the ring gear bolts sheared off. I don't think much damage was done, but I didn't look real close. 3:08 in this one. I'm not sure if the cover is there for this one. It was junk anyway. All this is FREE. I'll even help you load it into your trailer or truck. All I ask is that you bring the tools to remove that pinion yoke I need and hand it to me and that you do it on a weekend or an evening. Emails ONLY. I won't answer PM's about these. I'll answer emails in the order received. Come get this things out of my yard.

Steve

e308@hotmail.com

2. aztec777

aztec777 1/2 ton status

Nobody wants these? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif