Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Free....15x10 White Spokes with tires, 8 Lug NorCal

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by ljbear, Jun 30, 2004.

1. ljbear

ljbear Registered Member

Free to good home, Came with a set of axles out of a 1980 Chevy 3/4 ton I bought. Crappy looking White Spoke wheels, 15" x 10" with 4 1/4" backspacing. Two tires are OK, two are crap. The good tires are BF Goodrich AT's 32 x 15 x 10, 75% thread but sidewalls are cracking. The other two tires are odd sized and junk. Free, but no shipping. I'm in Grass Valley but often in Sacramento, so I can get them that far. [​IMG]

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ship them to me /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif I been looking for a exact match to the 2 i have for over a year, THATS THEM !!! Ill even pay you for the rims /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif dont need the tires, ill BUY the rims from you instead of free, i want all 4 to match so bad../forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

3. uglychevyZZ4

+ shipping of course Ill make it worth your while! Im begging here /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

4. ljbear

ljbear Registered Member

Rob there's a chance I'm going after a truck in Vancouver real soon. If I get that worked out I could probably get them to you, or at least that far.

5. uglychevyZZ4

Cool, how long til? If that dosent pan out for you, will you then ship them? Ive sent rims its easy, just toss em in a box and take em to fed X, Ill pay the bill /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and kick in some extra /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. ljbear

ljbear Registered Member

Trip is on, sent U an Email

So, the tires and wheels have been spoken for.

7. uglychevyZZ4

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

8. ljbear

ljbear Registered Member

Still available. Someone else contacted me and I lost your pm, let me know if you are still interested.

9. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

I want them if there is any way to ship them.

10. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

If you still end up going to Vancouver, WA I'll take the 2 good tires off of you and send the rims up to rob, uglychevy.

11. uglychevyZZ4

jbear-so what happened? i never knew you were in town.. did you email me or something /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

12. ljbear

ljbear Registered Member

85mudblazin I'm waiting to hear back from someone else that sent a pm, shipping is probably going to be $$$. Kenny I was just up there, went to Pendleton and then to Vancouver on the 12th. Ugly said he wanted them but never called, so if you think you'll be down into NorCal anytime I'll save the tires for you.

13. uglychevyZZ4

I dont have a # to call but thats cool, Ill step back /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif, thanks anyways jbear i know you tried /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Rob

14. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Yes, I will probably be meeting with 90blzr in Redding sometime in August and can have him grab them on his way thru Sacramento. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Well? what happened??

Sent you several PM's and emails as to when i would be in your neck of the woods, you replied once saying you'd call me, never did, something happen? still very interested in these wheels, can get back up there again soon if ya wanna try it again. Please let me know, if ya haven't already seperated the tires, i will take those as well if they are not already claimed,,please let me know what happened,,, thanks /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

16. ljbear

ljbear Registered Member

TJ,

Sorry about that, I've been on the road and running around. I still need to get the one set of tires off for Kenny. Also, in loading them I noticed that one of the wheels is actually chrome /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif so I don't know if that's a problem for you or not? Let me know

17. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Tj is on the phone with me , hes coming back from New Mexico , headed to Vegas . He can try to get load to Sacramento , could be a couple days most . Resend your phone number to him through me , or call his cell number I sent you earlier last week /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif