Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Free 35 x 14 x 16.5 spares

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by kennyw, Sep 25, 2003.

1. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Mud tread worn down to the wear bars on 2, past the wear bar on 1 (3 tires total).

Free to anyone that can pick them up or chip in gas money this weekend and I can deliver to Portland/Vancouver area /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

are these mounted? I could use one and Im right by I-5. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

3. kennyw

They will be getting dismounted soon so I can mount my tires on the rims... I just wanted to see if anyone wanted them before I told the tire place to dispose of them.

Give me $10 for gas and I will drop one of the better ones off with you on Saturday night. PM me your phone # so I can call ya when I get close.

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

doh, i dont have a rim for em so I guess I'll pass. hey wait, if I stand beside I-5 flailing my arms as you go by will you kick the tire out the door and not charge for gas money? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. kennyw

If you drive to Benton City, WA and pick them up I wont charge for gas... But I think you would spend a lot more if you drove 3+ hours over here to pick them up. 16.5" rims are not very hard to come by. But with these tires you will want a 9.75" wide rim if you can find one.