Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

free 4" lift kit and 7 35" wheel & Tires...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 75K5, Sep 19, 2001.

1. 75K5

75K5 1/2 ton status

free 4\" lift kit and 7 35\" wheel & Tires...

here's a deal for anyone in or close to missouri.

I have a 75K5 blazer I bought that had a 4" lift and (7) 35" tires. I am going to restore it, and it needs to drop to fit in my garadge. Problem is I don't have time to do it right now and I need the blazer in the garadge soon...

Here's my offer. I have all the stock wheels, tires, springs, and everything I need to return it to stock ride height. In exchange for someone installing the stock parts and dropping the blazer back to factory height (and installing new bushings) I will let them keep everything they take off... the lift kit, the 35" tires, and the wheels. 4 of the wheels are alluminum, 3 are steel i believe. The lift kit was rear blocks and front leafs, and also I think it has a diffrent steering arm.

anyone intretsed e-mail me at bjherron@telocity.com

Thanks,
    Brian

2. CCRider

CCRider 1/2 ton status

Re: free 4\" lift kit and 7 35\" wheel & Tires...

BUILD A TALLER GARAGE!!!!!!!! CC

1991 Fullsize 5 1/2"lift, 37"ssr's,10Bolt8 lug , 14Bolt ff, 4:56 Detroit rear, 12"fr. 14"r Bilstein remote res.350 P.F.I , 700r4 , 241c W/ sye

3. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

I sure wish I lived in Missouri............

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.moabdadc22.alloffroad.com/>http://www.moabdadc22.alloffroad.com/</a>Real four wheelers don't need tools to remove body panels, paint, tail lights..etc.

4. ColAdo82K5

ColAdo82K5 1/2 ton status

Hey,
    where are you in missouri ? I'm in the st louis area. I don't think i can do the entire job for ya because of time retraints but wouldn't mind helping if i could get that lift from you !!
    blake

5. Mreetz

Mreetz 1/2 ton status

Oh man, you sure now isn't a good time to take a trip to Colorado? Bring it on over and we'll knock it out for you here!!

1984 K-5
    4" lift
    35x12.5 MTs
    buildin a 400 for it, any info greatly appreciated

6. 75K5

75K5 1/2 ton status

This K5 is actually going to be a frame-off clean up, and have lots of upgrades, including a 383 TPI, single or sequential turbo, new interior (00+ silverado), and the fiberglass updated front end. I may work up some air lift system, but otherwise it's staying at stock ride height. I may buy a second one down the road to go mudding with, but with the $$$ that's being invested, It won't be getting beat on often.

I am in St. Louis. I work two jobs plus school, so I don't think I'll even have time to turn a wrench for the next few months. If someone would be willing to help you may someone can work somthing out with you?

Thanks,
    Brian

7. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

Brian,
    I live only a 1/2 hour from you. My garage is empty at the present time. Shoot an email to my yahoo address and we'll work somethin' out.

thebigdaddyof2