Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

FREE Christmas Puppies

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by kennyw, Dec 11, 2002.

1. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I have 7 puppies that will be 6 weeks old on christmas day and ready for new homes shortly after. Mother is 3/4 Black Lab and 1/4 Golden Retriever. Father is black, shaggy long hair, and med/large size I think.

4 pups look like black labs (short black hair)
    3 pups look like golden retriever/yellow lab (short gold/yellow hair)

If anyone is interested let me know.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Where in the hell are you at???Can't find it on the map.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3. kennyw

$500 tow from Portland /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Way east of biggs junction lol

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Found it and damn... Seems senceless for an attempt to meet half way just to see them but, can you get pics to e-mail me of them and are they wormed and had shots...?????

6. kennyw

I will actually be in Vancouver this weekend but they are probably too small yet to take away from there mother for too long. I also have an older digi camera I was given that I will try to get working. If you have an idea of what you color and sex you would want I might be able to bring one with but it would have to go back with us until after christmas when it would be old enough to ween.

I am 2 hours from Troutsdale as I-84 necks down to 4 lanes from 6.

Oh, the price does not include shots or deworming /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

7. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

I wan't a yellow male... WTF... hmmm... That don't sound right... I'm moving to Vancouver in a couple weeks from So Cal and I've been wanting a yellow lab for a while now. If you have any left by the time we get into a house I'd like to place an order. I could trade you for a female black lab that cleans up after herself... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    Jim

8. kennyw

I have no problem holding one for you. They wont be ready to go to new homes till after christmas anyway (between 6-8 weeks old). Sorry dont need anymore dogs in return.

9. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Kenny, can you email me a pic or two? We're interested in adding to our stable and Chevy wants a puppy to teach.............how long hair was the dad? Interested in a male yellowish one...........thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. kennyw

I will get some pics this weekend and we have found out the father of the pups is 1/2 black lab and the other half was some kind of terrier. The father has 2-3" long curly hair.

11. kennyw

Just an update for those here that were interested in the Pups. There are 2 black females and the rest are all males.

We put an ad in the paper that went out Friday and got a lot of calls. Those that expressed interest here are first in line and those that call from the paper I will start showing the pups next weekend. I will try to get some pics of the pups tonight when I get home.

12. kennyw

Ok, the digital camera could not be made to work by simply putting a battery in it... It was a freebe anyway.

For those that are interested the puppies will be ready to go to new homes this weekend. I have already been taking appointments from people answering my ad in the paper for this weekend. I guaranty they are cute and will perform better than the digital camera did /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If anyone wants to take a 2 hour drive from Portland (at least from Troutsdale) on I-84 this weekend to see them you will be able to take one home with you.

13. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Im not driving to the fast food joint again to see a puppy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif