Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Free Christmas tree on Craigslist!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by IGOR, Mar 25, 2007.

1. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

May 16, 2000
    Let me preface this by saying - THIS IS NOT MINE - but it's too funny not to share!

94 Toyota Gen 3 pickup

Reply to: sale-300417104@craigslist.org
    Date: 2007-03-25, 7:06PM PDT

This is FREE to whoever wants it.

Here is a 94 Toyota Gen 3 pickup on a Chevy Full size Blazer frame. Has a custom bed that fits a fuel cell and has a carrier for a radiator. Glass is good. I have stripped out about everything to put in a project landcruiser I am working on now. This does have a built front bumper with a warn winch built in (Needs cable).

The axles and springs do not go with this. It is just sitting on them for now. You can haul for scrap or make this into another mud truck as seen at riverdale raceway (Christmas tree is free too). I do not have to time to deal with it, you take it off my hands it is yours.

Please call after 6pm weekdays, anytime on weekends at 360-274-8977. Ask for Eric. [​IMG][​IMG]
    • This item has been posted by-owner.
    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Jul 22, 2001
    Christmas trees are good to have . I used ours after cutting up , to start fires in the fireplace . Goes up real quickly , and burns hot enough .
  3. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Oct 31, 2003
    I saw one awhile back, don't remember if someone on here posted it up, or my brother sent it to me, it was a link to a Craigslist ad, where it said "FREE CHRISTMAS TREE, LAST YEARS MODEL" and it was a pic of a dried up old tree thrown in the back yard...

alittle funny
  4. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Apr 22, 2002
    I just called him, I wouldn't mind the bumper.

Or the tree. :D