Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Free Dually Bed

Discussion in 'Free | Trade | Misc.' started by Russ, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Russ

Russ 1/2 ton status

Delete

Bed is gone. Delete please.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2005
  2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Russ, did you reuse the bedliner? If not, would you seperate?

Thanks
    John

3. conoverbandit

conoverbandit 1/2 ton status

Hello,
    I was wondering if you would consider selling the clearance lights from that truck bed? I would be very interestede in the whole bed but it's kinda a long drive from NC. I do possibly have a "hook up" down there, I met with the fella before on his way to VA. He's interested in a S-10 I got, I might be able to get him to haul it up here in exchange for a better "deal" on the S-10. But at any rate I would like to buy the fender lights , as many as you have, I have a 87 crew, and all the lights are there, but cracked up pretty good, and I can't find any local. Do you know if the front lights from front fender would work for the yellows? But I don't know what to do about the reds facing rearward. Thanks,

4. BlueBlazer

BlueBlazer 1/2 ton status

Sorry for going off topic, but that is one sweet crew cab. I wish mine was that clean especially the frame and such. Please keep us updated on its progress:thumb: :crewcab:

5. Eric M.

Eric M. 1/2 ton status

I'd be interested in both dually fenders. I see one is broken and am assuming the other is in good shape. I'm in San Francisco and have had dually fenders shipped via Greyhound from Florida .... it costs, but not too bad. Let me know if you want to do that and how much you'd want to remove the fenders, box up (maybe fit both in one big box), with some good padding and drop off at Grayhound. The big box and stuffing will cost some too, add that in. I'll figure out the shipping if you give me your zip code and I'll try to find the closest Greyhound depot for you. I don't care about the lights in the fenders, sell those to the other guy.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Eric M.

6. Russ

Russ 1/2 ton status

I should have someone coming over this weekend to pick up the bed. I will post here if they don't show.

John - The liner is in my back yard. You can pick it up whenever you get ready, it is not in the way.

Conoverbandit - I will check and see if I have any more of those fender lights. I used to have an extra set. If so they are yours.

BlueBlazer62 - Thanks for the compliments, I am just about done with the truck but it is in bad need of a paint job.

Eric - If the bed doesn't go away, I will consider taking the fenders off.

Russ