Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

free fish

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mudhog, May 15, 2004.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

anyone want some fish? i have 2 BIG pacu you need a big aquarium for them

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

will they die if I import them to Canada /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. mudhog

actually if you had a power inverter in your vehicle then you could plug in a heater and air stone and they would make it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. mudhog

here is what they look like
    [​IMG]

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifthey do get big, don't they.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifwish my tank didn't break... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gifgood luck... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gifTry and call the wet spot in hollywood district they might take em... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. mudhog

yes they do get big /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    here is what they look like
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    is the cat looking for lunch, guarding the child, or being sized up by the fish /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    is the cat looking for lunch

[/ QUOTE ]
    put your other glasses on, thats a dog /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    yes they do get big /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That, mi amigo, is a huge understatement.......... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

10. uglychevyZZ4

I bet his names <font color="red"> KILLER </font> right? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. mudhog

actually there is 2 of them and they don't have names lol but if they did it wouldn't be killer they are vegetarian Paraná /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

12. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    is the cat looking for lunch

[/ QUOTE ]
    put your other glasses on, thats a dog /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif I have cats bigger than that dog, thats funny /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Wow those fishes are HUGE /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

14. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

do those fish taste good??

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    actually there is 2 of them and they don't have names

[/ QUOTE ] Actually , Shannon they do, their names are Zig and Zag, Zigs the bigger one, take some pics w/ something proportionate next to the tank so I can see how much bigger they've gotten.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifI bet if I got a new tank I could set it up in the shop.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

16. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    actually there is 2 of them and they don't have names

[/ QUOTE ] Actually , Shannon they do, their names are Zig and Zag, Zigs the bigger one, take some pics w/ something proportionate next to the tank so I can see how much bigger they've gotten.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifI bet if I got a new tank I could set it up in the shop.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    there about the same size as when you had them remember my tank is 25gal smaller then yours /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

17. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

OOOOh I forgot abot the the Zoo, they may want them, i know they wanted the Arowana...Call them first.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

18. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    OOOOh I forgot abot the the Zoo, they may want them, i know they wanted the Arowana...Call them first.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. uglychevyZZ4

hey found you a line, there is a old old bar here that had a sign up for like 14 years that advertised their paranas and always stated thier weight too, well, they lost them and are interested in new ones, its called the "playmore tavern", give em a call, listing is for in auburn / covington...good luck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif