Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

free food/beer for dallas guys

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by coolhandluke, Jun 8, 2002.

1. coolhandluke

coolhandluke 1/2 ton status

Okay guys, I've GOT to get my k5 up and running, A while back I sheared off 3 wheel studs, and probably toasted the rotor. Problem is I can't get the stupid thing off. Hopefully this is where you come in!

Anybody that can spare an hour or two, and help me get this stupid rotor off can get a case of beer of there choice, and a meal (basically a pizza or steak on the grill, your choice)
    I'm not very good with these things, so any help would be appreciated. If you know how to get these things off, and want to lend a hand (or just email directions, I don't care, I'm desperate!) let me know.

Luke Jalbert
    home 972-939-0884
    work 972-450-2860
    ljalbert@ci.addison.tx.us

2. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

When/Where? Might be able to help you out.

3. coolhandluke

whatever is convenient for you, your the one going out of your way to help me. any day this week would be great, but the weekend would be tough.

Your signature line is my favorite song also....

it all comes down to living fast or dying slow!
    which way to go?

4. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

I'm swamped tomorrow and probably Tues., but Wed. looks good. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Got to work on the K5 so I can take it to Sunray to get hy-steer behind the axle, hydro., and traction control. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif Hopefully some 42's. Going to have to trailer it there due to bashing the yoke and shaft on rear in Clayton. Front wheel drive it onto the trailer. Anyways, will Wed. work for you, or will that be too late? I know you said you needed it quick. I might be able to come Tues. evening, but Mon. is out of the ques. Enough of my babbling.

5. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

maybe i'll show up 2 , let me know if its cool?

6. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

hey, i could be there thursday or friday

7. coolhandluke

well, I got one guy blk87k5, coming over tonight, if any of the rest of you guys can make it, that would be great!
    Hope to start wrenching by 6, steaks sometime thereafter for whoever comes. I'm at 2113 meadfoot, carrollton, 75007 not to far from George Bush and the tollway. 972-939-0884 if you need directions/want to preorder your steak!

Thanks a bunch guys.

8. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

i got your message last night at work when i was checking them, figured at 3 in the morning it was kinda' late, /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif , if you still need help let us know

9. coolhandluke

we got it back together, a big thanks to Blk87k5! He was great, driving that far just to help me out.

10. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

I didn't do much, but thanks anyway! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif I think everyone on here would help someone out that needed it, so I hope that I could get assistance when needed. That is definately what seperates this site from all of the others.